Enquiry / Booking
You can contact Sian Dellar to have your questions answered and to discuss your requirements if you wish, prior to booking a consultation and / or appointment. Check our frequently asked questions and treatment terms for details online. Call us during clinic hours, message us online or use the request a call back form on the contact us page.
Permanent makeup consultations at our London clinic cost extra or they can be made online for no charge. A deposit is required to book an appointment please get in touch below.
Step-by-step from consultation to the procedure
1. Congratulations, you have decided to invest in your face and enhance your facial features at award-winning Sian Dellar! Once you have decided to book in for a personalised consultation at the Sian Dellar clinic and have paid your deposit to secure your treatment (this is redeemable on procedure) you will receive a confirmation by email or text.
2. Your consultation will be carried out on the day of your permanent makeup procedure. However, you can opt to have a consultation without the procedure to follow, please just make the reception team aware of this when booking your appointment.
3. During your permanent makeup consultation you will be required to complete a medical and consent form, ensuring your suitability for the semi permanent makeup. Check our treatment terms for the candidates we are unable to treat.
4. Your specialist will now carry out a thorough analysis of your requirements and discuss realistic expectations of the permanent makeup treatment and what will be achieved from the procedure.
The treatment process
5. The exciting day has arrived!
Once you’ve signed in at reception your specialist will first take a ‘before’ photograph of the procedure area, please note this is totally confidential and will not be used unless permitted.
6. Before the treatment itself begins a numbing cream is applied to the area to minimise discomfort during the process. Whilst we wait for the numbing cream to take effect we will discuss again what you wish to achieve from your permanent makeup treatment and your specialist will carry out a perfect pigment colour match chosen from a wide selection of finest grade pigments. The colour chosen is tailored to you as an individual and will compliment overall appearance taking skin, hair and eye colour into consideration.
7. A makeup pencil is now used to draw the desired shape onto the treatment area and you will be required to approve the final shape before the treatment begins. This is to ensure you are 100% happy and know what shape to expect from the treatment, no nasty surprises here just beautiful brows, eyes and lips expertly designed.
8. The treatment now begins and the carefully selected pigments are then implanted into the skin using a fine needle with the latest state of the art computerised machine.
During your treatment you are shown the results that are taking place to ensure you are satisfied with the overall look.
Our permanent makeup FAQ