If you’re a slave to your mascara or eye-liner, we can offer an effective, long-lasting alternative. Bring out your eyes with our eyeliner and lash enhancements which will give you the look you want with none of the effort. Getting eye make-up right can be tricky if you’re not a professional make-up artist. Our treatments will draw attention to your eyes, making them look bigger and more alluring, without seeming over-the-top.
We can make your eyelashes look thicker and more defined by applying soft, natural colour between your lash line to make them seem fuller. The effect created by our lash enhancement is similar to using mascara but you won’t have to worry about it smudging, running or wearing off or removing it when you go to bed.
Our eye liner treatment involves applying colour just above or between the lash line. You can choose from a number of colour combinations and effects to find something which really suits you.
With both our treatments, you can decide exactly how subtle or dramatic you want it to be to suit your own personal style.
Semi permanent eye make-up is ideal for people with sensitive eyes who find it uncomfortable wearing mascara and eye liner. It is also a perfect option for people who wear contact lenses and those who find it difficult to apply eye make-up due to unsteady hands or other health issues.
• Do not get your eyes wet for the first 7-10 days or until the area has completely healed.
• Please do not wear contact lenses for the first 7 days, glasses should be worn during this time.
• Healing balm should be applied with a cotton bud 2-3 times a day for the first 7 days.
• No swimming, sauna/jacuzzi, sun beds or exercise for the first 7-10 days.
• No mascara and or eyeshadow/makeup for the first 7 days.
• After 7 days any make up you use needs to be new to prevent contamination and infections.
• Keep your eye area covered with a Hat and or sun glasses in warm weather.
• It is advisable to use a high SPF to protect your enhancement and keep the colour vibrant.
• Avoid exfoliation on the treatment area.
• Strong sun, skin peels, exfoliation, AHA, will all contribute to the colour fading quickly.
• An annual colour refresh treatment will be needed to ensure the stunning results remain fresh and long lasting.