Kiss goodbye to your lipstick with our highly effective treatments to make your lips seem fuller and more attractive. A luscious lip contour and soft rosy colour speak to us of vibrant, healthy youth.
Replace lost colour in shades that match your natural lip base to restore the lips you remember. A lip colour that won’t fade no matter how many cocktails you have! Minor imbalances or symmetry issues can be resolved giving you the appearance of fuller lips.
You can choose between lip liner, lip blush or a full tint to give you the lips of your dreams. We will carefully blend pigments with your natural lip colour so your new look complements your skin tone and ensure there are no harsh outlines.
Our advanced techniques can correct the shape of your lips to make them seem more balanced and symmetrical. We can also add definition to the edge of your lips to minimise the appearance of fine lines and give you a fresh and youthful look.
• The healing balm should be applied 2-3 times a day for the first 7-10 days or until the area has completely healed.
• Avoid spicy, salty and citric food/drinks for the first 4 Days.
• Drink through a straw for the first 4 days.
• No kissing for the first 7 Days.
• Use a lip care product (lip balm, chapstick) that is SPF 20 or more in warmer climates.
• No swimming, sauna/jacuzzi, sun beds or exercise for the first 7-10 days.
• If you are planning on undergoing any lip augmentation treatments eg: lip fillers you must wait until 1 month after your make up treatment before doing so.
• If you suffer from cold sores/herpes simplex, please use Zovirax for 7 days prior and the 7 days after treatment. Do not use the healing balm during this time.
• It is advisable to use a high SPF to protect your enhancement and keep the colour vibrant.
• Avoid exfoliation on the treatment area.
• Strong sun, skin peels, exfoliation, AHA, retin-A creams will all contribute to the colour fading quickly.
• An annual colour refresh treatment will be needed to ensure the stunning results remain fresh and long lasting.