updated: 01 Nov 2020
– 1 Person for treatments, please come by yourself
– Book your appointment in the normal way. Cancellation or rescheduling is 48 hours notice.
– Download the NHS track and trace App
– Be on time for appointments. If your running late please call Sian Dellar.
– Over 65’s or vulnerable people have the option of an early appointment (morning) or later appointment (evening) please notify the Sian Dellar reception
– Temperature is taken upon entry to the clinic.
– As always the treatment room is cleansed between appointments.
Safe & Welcoming Environment
We have an extremely high grade of health and cleanliness at our Harley Street Clinic which covers all UK Government and Public-Health England (PHE) advice for operating under Covid.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the clinic
- The clinic has been deep cleaned and is sanitised between appointments
- A perspex screen is installed at reception
Please contact our reception team on 020 7717 9665 to make your appointment or if you have any questions about our Covid-19 procedure. We politely request that you notify the clinic at least 48 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid paying a cancellation fee.
Over 65’s and Most Vulnerable
If clients are over 65 or vulnerable, we are accommodating them with the first appointment in the morning or the last appointment in the evening wherever possible. If you are in this group and wish to take advantage of this option, please make it clear when booking.
What to expect during your appointment
- Please download the NHS track and trace App. It is now required when you arrive at the clinic
- On arrival both client and staff temperatures are be taken with a contact free temperature gun as you enter the clinic, if anyone shows any sign of fever (38°or above), they will be asked to leave and not return for 14 days.
- The waiting area is ready for self-distancing but it’s important you are on time for your appointment. If you are running late please call the clinic. We may need to re-scheduled your appointment time slightly to avoid congestion.
- Our treatment room is cleansed thoroughly between clients appointments, as are our non-disposable tools.
- Your bill may, where possible, be settled before the completion of your treatment to reduce congestion.
We look forward to welcoming to our clinic for the best in permanent makeup and microblading. Take care and stay safe.
Comments are closed.